Don't be exhausted playing RuneScape

Informations, Report of abuse/maphack users, critics, suggestions,... about the official Battleships Crossfire League.

Moderators: Dr. Pöbel, Schtoepsel, Moderatoren

Don't be exhausted playing RuneScape

Postby wfuuopy » 14.10.2021, 06:56

How do you get a job in a cinema? You pay them the money, they give you a ticket, and RuneScape gold you clean the floor. Doesn't that sound exactly like mining or woodcutting, or the way you develop the rest of your abilities? It's more beneficial to earn 1,000 dollars per week than to earn virtual cash. Don't be exhausted playing RuneScape.

Before I began playing RS I'd never heard of "tinderbox". I didn't know this (and it was something I later learned in the same way as you). Iron was a volatile resource. It was not uncommon for games to fail badly because of it. Similar to you..about iron and steel...RS was my very first (and still my only) game of MMORPG. This is the place where I learned a lot of my modern everyday slang. Now I know everything about those "rofl" and "lol" and "noobs" you talk about.

Other thoughts Sadly, most my friends from RS have left however I'm able to talk to two of them via Skype daily even though they do not play. We have maintained contact and enjoy communicating with one another even though we don't play together. Don't make my mistake and quit high school without speaking to your classmates. I guarantee you that you'll feel much better once you reconnect with your friends on Facebook.

It's something that I've heard someone else talk about, but it does make you appreciate how crucial routine is in your daily life. It is imperative to do the exact same thing every day at work. My work level is 75. What about you? You're just a jiggly!

I also do have to agree with the other comment made regarding gaming online and parents. Although I was in at high school my parents didn't approve of me gaming in any way. It is something I have tried to "hide” over the decades, even though I'm sure my mom knows. However, it's my dad who is trying to buy RS gold cut through it.
wfuuopy
Trader

Return to Battleships Crossfire League