Ask to remove B.62's admin

Informations, Report of abuse/maphack users, critics, suggestions,... about the official Battleships Crossfire League.

Moderators: Dr. Pöbel, Schtoepsel, Moderatoren

Ask to remove B.62's admin

Postby knight_9 » 14.08.2013, 03:07

Okay, I just joined a game with him today. Their team got a mh trader, so I decided to leave the game and join next one.
Before I leave, B.62 just muted everyone for no reason, and keep bullshitting with god knows what.

And I'm banned now, only possibility is banned by B.62.

Ask to remove admin from his abusive newbie and unban me. Grow up you you stupid newbie.

Aliscad@USwest
knight_9
Fallen-Kings Pride

Re: Ask to remove B.62's admin

Postby Say_No_to_War » 14.08.2013, 23:11

Hi,

B.62 is a reliable admin and an old friend. Usually he bans only with a good reason. You got banned for homophobia and unfair play. Your unbanned now, but please consider it as a warning. Dont be homophob and play fair and you wont get banned again for it.

In the upcomming standalone Battleships Crossfire X it will be s.th. compareable to a tribunal for banning players.

greetings

Jan
(Say_No_to_War)
Say_No_to_War
Pearl

Postby knight_9 » 16.08.2013, 08:13

Dude, how is playing against a trader with mh fair?
I'm not a leaver, but I leave games for three reasons.
1: all my teams are newbs and enemy teams are way too strong and there is no way to carry them. I dont want to waste my time on a lost cause.
2: Enemy ships has trader with mh. I dont mine mh, and I dont mine traders. But not a trader with mh.
3: When the game is already lost, the team refuse to surrender. As I said, I dont want to waste my time like that.
BTW, I dont do homos. I didn't even said anything bad in that game. Maybe B.62 is just too well-educated? lol............ Whatever. Thanks for the unban.
knight_9
Fallen-Kings Pride

Postby Say_No_to_War » 18.10.2013, 00:06

knight_9 wrote:Dude, how is playing against a trader with mh fair?
1: all my teams are newbs and enemy teams are way too strong and there is no way to carry them. I dont want to waste my time on a lost cause.
2: Enemy ships has trader with mh. I dont mine mh, and I dont mine traders. But not a trader with mh.
3: When the game is already lost, the team refuse to surrender. As I said, I dont want to waste my time like that.
BTW, I dont do homos. I didn't even said anything bad in that game. Maybe B.62 is just too well-educated? lol............ Whatever. Thanks for the unban.

btw "BTW, I dont do homos." - either this is very bad english or you didnt understand what I said about homophobia.

surrender is a vote where all must agree. Often one thinks its already lost, ragequits and later you see the enemys fail in lategame.
if one doesnt agree with a surrender he/she might still have hope for a win. Thats is actually possible in every game situation, at minimum if someone from the winning team drops/disconnects.
Your quite sure about that maphack... there are few situations where you can be sure. And if its surely a maphack B.62 would have surely banned him.
Say_No_to_War
Pearl

Postby knight_9 » 13.04.2014, 06:27

Say_No_to_War wrote:
knight_9 wrote:Dude, how is playing against a trader with mh fair?

btw "BTW, I dont do homos." - either this is very bad english or you didnt understand what I said about homophobia.

surrender is a vote where all must agree. Often one thinks its already lost, ragequits and later you see the enemys fail in lategame.
if one doesnt agree with a surrender he/she might still have hope for a win. Thats is actually possible in every game situation, at minimum if someone from the winning team drops/disconnects.
Your quite sure about that maphack... there are few situations where you can be sure. And if its surely a maphack B.62 would have surely banned him.

Lol, the game is pretty dead now, just viewing the forum whiling posting for !autostart 6/shuffle request. Not ready trying to make sense here, but here it goes.
Definition from google: an extreme and irrational aversion to homosexuality and homosexual people. Well if that's not homo, then I dont know what are you implying to.
If I remember correctly, in that game, one of the players in B.62's game was making some jokes about gays(fags). Then I was just talking against him in a sarcastic tone of voice. Then that B.62 just acted up. No idea what's his problem. Then he just keep muting me. Whatever, I just quit. Then I got banned. For homophobia and unfair play? lol.... god knows what.

And for quitting games, I dare to say that I'm one of the best players WHO still playing this game, and I dare to say that I have enough experience to call if a game is lost or not.
In particular, in that game, all I got is 100% newbs, who doesn't buy wood at the beginning and buying all sorts of weapons. I can simply handle them all by myself, even when 3 other teammate drops. I call that a "lost" yeah? Dont believe it? just pull that game out, and see the name list. BTW, I barely use word "noob" which is more offensive than "fucking moron" to me. Newbs are newcomers who just didn't figure out the game yet. And "noob" means the one is retarded who simply is not able to improve at all. So I wish you can understand the difference between then. BTW, that's why I'm so pissed off by that baboulinator calling me "noob".

In another hand, isn't that the purpose of auto-ban? As long as I didn't quit games to ruin other games for fun, I should have the freedom to quit as I please yeah?

Again, this post not really makes any difference, just saying. Game is dead anyway.
knight_9
Fallen-Kings Pride

Return to Battleships Crossfire League